* See the most important scenic spots just in one weekend!
– Zhangjiajie National Forest park: Avatar mountains,
– Hallelujah Mountain,
– Natural bridge,
– Tianzi mountain,
– the Golden Whimp and if we are lucky we will even see the sea of cloud!
* Walk on the world’s highest and longest glass bridge in the world!
Accomodation: 3 star hotel
Hiking level: beginner
Type: stairs and cable car
Elevation: 1000 m
Luggage: you can leave your luggage on the bus or in hotel
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Pick up from Zhangjiajie Airport|
|WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING|
Day 1: Shanghai – Zhangjiajie
FM9341 / MU9341 20:05 – 22:40
Day 3: Zhangjiajie – Shanghai
FM9344 / MU9344 21:25-23:20
How to book:
1) FIll up the booking form on our website: www.wannatravelshanghai.com
2) BOOK YOUR SEAT by transferring 500 RMB deposit (100% of price needs to be paid 10 days before the trip)
3) Receive confirmation by email
Cancelation policy: in case of cancelation, the deposit is not refundable and cannot be used for another trip unless the replacement has been provided.
What you need to bring:
– passport*, hiking/sports shoes and clothes.
Phone number: 13764884661
|Dates||Nov 1 – 3, Nov 22-24|
22:40 Pick-up from Zhangjiajie airport and transfer to the hotel
08:00AM-09:00AM Check-out and transfer to Zhangjiajie Wulingyuan entrance.
09:00AM-09:30AM Use environmentally friendly car to go to Yuanjiajie elevator station.
09:30AM Explore Bailong Sky Lift to take elevator up
09:30AM-12:30PM Explore Yuanjiajie and explore “AVATAR” hallelujah mountains and natural bridge
12:30PM-14:00PM Have lunch and rest.
14:00PM-16:30PM Explore Yangjiajie .
16:30PM-17:00PM Take cable car down.
17:00PM-17:30PM Use environmentally friendly car to go back to Zhangjiajie forest park entrance.
Check-in in hotel in Wulingyuan area and have dinner and rest.
Tips: You can enjoy the night show of “Charming Western Hunan” at at night after you finish today’s visiting.
09:00AM-10:00AM Check out
10:00AM-11:00AM Visit Golden whip stream
13:00PM-14:00PM Have lunch
14:00PM-16:00PM Walk on the Glass bridge!
Transfer to Zhangjiajie Airport