* Enjoy the fresh air on a lake with the area of 10 square kilometers
* Various fun activities in nature: cycling, kayaking and hiking
* Kayak through the waterforest
* Off-beaten path hiking to avoid the crowds of tourists
* Cycle on one of top 10 most beautiful cycling routes in East China!
* Meet new friends and cheers at bonfire party!
|WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING|
Qingshan lake in Zhejiang province is a large artificial lake with the are aof 10 square kilometers. You will see a rare forest in the water where the trees are inside the water, boats pass by behind the trees, birds sing on the branches and people come here to paint this magnificent view. More than 240 kinds of wild animals live here such as wild duck, pheasant, etc.
We will start hiking from the entrance of East Tianmu mt.to the peak of 1000 meters. It is off-beaten path hiking: we will avoid 99% of tourists. You will enjoy breathing clean air and great view from the peak!
We will ride bycicles around Qingshan lake on the green bycicle road to discover even more beautiful views! This cycling road is one of top 10 most beautiful cycling routes in East China!
Hiking level: beginner to medium (previous experience in hiking and/or good physical condition)
Kayaking level: begginer (no previous experience is needed)
Cycling level: begginer (leisure cycling)
Elevation: 1000 m
Hours of hiking: 5-6 h
Luggage: You can leave luggage on the bus before the hike
Book your seat ASAP, there are only limited seats in this trip!
*HOW TO SIGN UP*
1) Fill up the booking form on our websiate: www.wannatravelshanghai.com
2) Secure YOUR SEAT by transferring 500 RMB deposit
3) Send us the picture of the transaction and receive the confirmation
Phone number: 13764884661
***RECOMMENDED PACKING LIST***
– Energetic snacks(nuts, chocolate, energy bar), coffee, your favorite alcohol drink, food for lunch on day 2
– Napkin, towel, tothbrush, toothpaste, toiletries, earplugs
– Hiking equipment: small daypack, hiking pole
– Basic medicine
|Dates||April 29 – May 1|
8:00 Meet at Zhongshan park
12:30 Arrive and have lunch
13:30 Take a boat to the waterforest
14:00 Kayaking in the forest
16:00 Finish kayaking and relax (you can enjoy some optional activities such as jet ski, parasailing, adventure park, rock climbing, dragon boat, etc.)
17:00 Take a boat back
17:30 Drive to the guesthouse
18:00 Check-in and dinner
19:30 Bonfire party! Cheers with new friends!
Driving: around 4 hours
Kayaking: 2 h
9:00 Take scenic bus to the starting hiking point
09:30 Start our hike
12:30 Reach the peak and have a picnic break on the top
13:30 Keep hiking
16:00 Finish our hike and go back
18:00 Dinner and bonfire party! Cheers with new friends!
Driving: 30 min
Hiking: 5-6 hours
8:00 Breakfast and check out
9:00 Drive to the beginning of the cycling route
09:30 Grab our bikes and start cycling near the lake
12:30 Finish cycling and return the bikes
14:00 Go back to Shanghai
19:00 Arrive to Zhongshan park
Driving: 5 hours back
Cycling: 3 hours