– Did you know there are still remains of city wall in Shanghai?
– Our expert city tour guide will tell you a lot of tales about old Shanghai!
– Walk through quiet hidden valleys and see local people’s dalily life!
– You will see a mosque, Confucian temple and witness buddist and taoism religion!
– Small group, a chance to get to know each other
The total route is about 4 km. You will see the only two parts of Ming Dyansty City walls and the hiding alleys in the old town behind of skyscrapers. In the South part of the town , there are some historical buildings. Confucian temple, the residence of Xu guangqi(the famous Catholic in 16 century), ZI yuang Garden where Albert Einstein was invited for banquet in 1922. We will visit Yellow wine shop and we will also have a coffee break in the middle. Explore Shanghai like a local in this half day walk!
*HOW TO SIGN UP*
1) Fill up the booking form on our website: www.wannatravelshanghai.com
2) Secure YOUR SEAT by transferring 150 RMB deposit
3) Send us the picture of the transaction and receive the confirmation
Phone number: 13764884661
Green note: we don’t offer plastic water bottles in our trips to reduce plastic waste, please bring your own water in your reusable water bottle, let’s protect the environment together!
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Shanghai Zhongshan Park|
|WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING||A waterbottle|
Let’s have a fun and safe trip!
13:00 Meet at Yuyuan garden metro station and start the walk 14:30 Confucian temple optional visit (10 rmb) Yellow wine shop visit Coffee break 15:30 Continue the walk 16:30-17:00 Finish at Xiao Nan Men metro station