* See the most important scenic spots just in one weekend!
* Stay in a luxury 5 star Pullman hotel!
* Walk on the world’s highest and longest glass bridge!
Hiking level: beginner
Type: stairs and cable car
Elevation: 1000 m
Luggage: you can leave your luggage on the bus or in hotel
Zhangjiajie Pullman 5 star hotel:
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Pick up from Zhangjiajie Airport|
|WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING|
How to book:
1) FIll up the booking form on our website: www.wannatravelshanghai.com
2) BOOK YOUR SEAT by transferring 500 RMB deposit (100% of price needs to be paid 10 days before the trip)
3) Receive confirmation by email
Cancelation policy: in case of cancellation, the deposit is not refundable and cannot be used for another trip unless the replacement has been provided.
What you need to bring:
– passport*, hiking/sports shoes and clothes.
Phone number: 13764884661
|Dates||Nov 1 – 3, Nov 22-24|
20:10-22:35 Flight to Zhangjiajie
22:35 Pick-up from Zhangjiajie airport and transfer to the hotel
After breakfast we check-out and drive to Zhangjiajie Wulingyuan entrance for 1 hour. Take Bailong Sky elevator up to go to the top of the mountain! Explore “AVATAR” hallelujah mountains and the natural bridge. Explore Yangjiajie in the afternoon.
Tips: You can enjoy the night show of “Charming Western Hunan” at at night after you finish today’s visiting.
After breakfast we will visit the golden whimp stream and Ten mile gallery. For lunch we will have an option to go to Korean grill restaurant. In the afternoon comes the highlight of the trip: walk on the longest and highest glass bridge!
Transfer to the airport.
23:20-01:15 Flight back to Shanghai