* See the most important scenic spots just in one weekend!
* Take world’s fastest and highest outdoor elevator!
* Walk on the world’s highest and longest glass bridge in the world!
* Take the world’s longest cable car (7.5 KM!)
* Stay in a luxury 5 star Pullman hotel!
*You will be surrouned by a magical scenery, just like in the movie”Avatar”!
Hiking level: beginner
Type: stairs and cable car
Elevation: 1000 m
Luggage: you can leave your luggage on the bus or in hotel
Zhangjiajie Pullman 5 star hotel:
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Pick up from Zhangjiajie Airport|
|WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING|
How to book:
1) FIll up the booking form on our website: www.wannatravelshanghai.com
2) BOOK YOUR SEAT by transferring full payment
3) Receive confirmation by email
What you need to bring:
– passport*, hiking/sports shoes and clothes.
Phone number: 13764884661
|Dates||Nov 1 – 3, Nov 22-24|
20:00-22:35 Flight to Zhangjiajie
22:35 Pick-up from Zhangjiajie airport and transfer to the hotel
After breakfast we will drive to Zhangjiajie National Forest park. Take Bailong Sky elevator up to go to the top of the mountain! Explore “AVATAR” hallelujah mountains and the natural bridge. Here you can see a lot of wild monkies. Visit Ten miles gallery, a 5.8 km long valley with impressive views of karst peaks.
Tips: You can enjoy the night show of “Charming Western Hunan” at at night after you finish today’s visiting.
After breakfast we will go to the Golden whip stream well known as “the best trail in Wulingyuan”. In the afternoon go to the Grand canyon,a natural wonderland incorporating mountains, streams, caves, cliffs and forest. Take a boat to enjoy magnificent scenery. Afterwards comes the highlight of the trip: walk on the longest and highest glass bridge!
Transfer to the hotel.
Check out from the hotel and transfer to Tianmen mountain. Take worlds longest cable car to the top of the mountain. Walk around and explore, if we are lucky we can see the sea of cloud! Walk through the picturesque Tianmen cave.
Transfer to the airport.
20:40-22:30 Zhangjiajie – Shanghai