– Visit UNESCO world heritage site -Shaolin temple
– Learn kongfu from Shaolin temple master!
– Watch the kongfu perfomance
– Visit one of the biggest pagoda forests in China
– Explore huge buddha carvings in Longmen grottoes
Shaolin Temple is reputed to be ‘the Number One Temple under Heaven’. It is the cradle of the Chinese Zen Buddhism and the Shaolin Martial Arts, and a must-see while in China.
Buddha carvings in Longmen grottos:
Longmen Caves, being regarded as one of the three most famous grottoes in China, have over 2,300 holes and niches with 2,800 steles, 1,300 caves and 100,000 statues, stretching for 1,000 meters long in the south of Luoyang.
|WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING|
Book your seat ASAP, there are only 30 seats in this trip!
How to book:
1) Fill up the booking form on our website: www.wannatravelshanghai.com
2) Secure YOUR SEAT by transferring full payment for the trip
3) Send us the picture of the transaction and receive the confirmation
Cancelation policy: in case of cancelation, the deposit is not refundable and cannot be used for another trip unless the replacement has been provided.
Phone number: 13764884661
|Dates||Jan 28th – Feb 1st|
Day 1: Zhengzhou/Dengfeng
Day 2: Dengfeng
Breakfast in the hotel and checkout. Transfer to Dengfeng (about 1.5 hours) to visit Shaolin Temple including Kungfu training center, Kungfu demonstration and fascinating Pagoda Forest.
In the afternoon learn Kungfu for about 1 hour (private class with one kungfu master). If time permits, we can hike to Damo meditation cave (it takes 1.5-2 h).
Optional activity for the evening: Zen Music Shaolin Grand Ceremony, world’s largest live-action perfomance among real mountains and water perfomed by 600 musicians, dancers an dkungfu monks.
Day 3: Dengfeng
Breakfast and check out, transfer to Luoyang (about 1.5 hours), wander around Luoyang ancient town. Transfer to visit the Longmen Grottoes (visiting time 2-3 hours), which is one of the finest examples of Chinese Buddhist art. Transfer to Luoyang train station.
16:34-21:46 Train Luoyang – Shanghai Hongqiao.