* Walk on the glass walk!
* Cross a unique wooden bridge (best place for a picture!)
* Hike gorgeous 19 peaks for amazing views
* See tea terraces and waterfalls
* Make new friends and cheers at bonfire party!
Destination: Xinchang county, Zhejiang – well known as ” the eyes of East China” for it mountains of unique shape, waterfalls and brooks.
Traveling alone? It is more than a trip: It is an ideal chance to make friends, share this amazing experience and cheers at bonfire party!
Hiking level: medium
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Shanghai People’s Square|
|DEPARTURE TIME||19:00, Day 1|
|RETURN TIME||19:00, Day 3|
|WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING|
Book your seat ASAP, there are only 30 seats in this trip!
How to book:
1) Fill up the booking form on our website: www.wannatravelshanghai.com
2) Secure YOUR SEAT by transferring 500 RMB deposit
3) Send us the picture of the transaction and receive the confirmation
Cancelation policy: in case of cancelation, the deposit is not refundable and cannot be used for another trip unless the replacement has been provided.
Phone number: 13764884661
19:00 Meet at People’s square
00:00 Arrive to a local guesthouse and sleep
9:30 Explore Green valley
12:00 Picnic lunch break
13:00 Hike 19 peaks and glass walk!
17:00 Return to the village
17:30 See the sunset from the viewing platform
19:00 Bonfire party! Cheers and sharing stories with new friends!
9:00 Another hike, enjoy the nature!
14:00 Get on the bus and go back to Shanghai
19:00 Arrive to Shanghai, People’s square