* Located wihin Shanghai city
* Pet-friendly (small dogs)
* It’s going to be +12 and sunny this Sunday, escape to the spring in the nature for one day!
Hengsha Island is known to be the most naturally beautiful place in Shanghai and is located between Pudong New District and Chongming Island. Surrounded by water on one side and forests on the other, the island is a great place to spend an entire day enjoying beautiful scenery and fresh air. We will take you to a secret place to swim in the river, perhaps the only nature place you can swim in Shanghai!
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Shanghai People’s square|
|DEPARTURE TIME||8:30 AM|
|RETURN TIME||7:00 PM|
|WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING 你需要带:||Lunch and water for a picnic|
Pets: small dogs that can fit in bicycle basket can join;
1 dog per 1 person – free (sit on the owners lap or floor on the bus)
extra dog – 50 rmb.
* There might be delays due to the traffic, but the sequence and timing of the activities will remain the same *由于交通可能会有延迟,但活动的顺序和时间将保持不变
Cancelation policy: in case of cancelation, the deposit is not refundable and cannot be used for another trip unless the replacement has been provided. 取消政策:如果取消,定金不退还,不能用于另一个旅行,除非提供了替代。
How to book:
1) Fill up the booking form on our website: www.wannatravelshanghai.com
2) BOOK YOUR SEAT by transferring 200 RMB deposit
3) Send us the picture of the transaction and get the confirmation.
What you need to bring:
– sports shoes and clothes, food for picninc, sunscreen, sunglasses.
Phone number: 13764884661
Follow official wechat account: wanna_travel