* Explore rural areas of Shanghai like a local!
* Enjoy the nature without going too far from Shanghai
* Visit and pick up organic grapes in a beautiful vineyard
* Take beautiful pictures of the blooming lotus
* Explore the ancient town where the first ever Shanghainese xiaolongbao was created!
* Meet a group of fun individuals!
* See where Shanghai xiaolongbao came from!
Organic grape vineyard park, Shanghai
A huge theme park where you can see growing organic grapes, cucumbers, eggplants, chili, pomegranates and many other vegetables and fruits surrounded by a lush forest! Take beautiful pictures of blooming lotus here!
Nanxiang ancient town, Jiading, Shanghai
Nanxiang is home to the original Nanxiang Xiaolongbao (Nanxiang xiaolong mantou) that eventually became known as Shanghai-style xiaolongbao. Yun Xiang Si is one of the biggest temples in Shanghai, attracting a large number of tourists from all around the world.
Price: 250 rmb/person!
Green note: we don’t offer plastic water bottles in our trips to reduce plastic waste, please bring your own water in your reusable water bottle, let’s protect the environment together!
How to book:
1) Fill up the booking form on our website: www.wannatravelshanghai.com/book-now/
2) Secure YOUR SEAT by transferring 200 RMB deposit
3) Send us the picture of the transaction and receive the confirmation
Cancelation policy: in case of cancelation, the deposit is not refundable and cannot be used for another trip unless the replacement has been provided.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Zhongshan park|
|WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING|
09:00 Meet at Zhongshan park
10:00 Arrive to the park and have free time to explore and also pick up the organic grapes yourself! (35 rmb/500 grams)
12:00 Lunch made of fresh vegetables and meat in a local farm
13:00 Drive to an ancient town
13:30 Arrive and explore beautiful bridges, twin pagodas and a temple
14:30 Is anyone up for a glass of wine or a coffee? We will show you a nice hidden wine bar!
16:00 Exploration is over, it’s time to drive back
17:00 Arrive to Zhongshan park