Date: May 23, Saturday
* 20 km trekking in the nature!
* Visit a unique water forest lake
* Easy commuting from Shanghai city center
* Seasonal flowers viewing
After a month of self-isolation, do you want to enjoy the weather and some outdoor activity? Let’s have a nice walk in one of the surburban parks in Shanghai and take off the masks for a few hours. It will save your energy and time with a short bus ride and easy commuting.
Hiking level: beginner
Type: a mix of paved and wooden road
Elevation: 0 m
Distance: 20 KM
Hours of trekking: 4-5
*HOW TO SIGN UP*
1) Fill up the booking form on our website: www.wannatravelshanghai.com
2) Secure YOUR SEAT by transferring 200 RMB deposit
3) Send us the picture of the transaction and receive the confirmation
Phone number: 13764884661
Green note: we don’t offer plastic water bottles in our trips to reduce plastic waste, please bring your own water in your reusable water bottle, let’s protect the environment together!
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Shanghai Zhongshan Park|
|WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING||Sports shoes and clothes, Food for the picnic, Sunscreen, Sunglasses.|
*IMPORTANT NOTICE ON SAFETY MEASURES
1) Only participants who have been in China for the past 14 days and haven’t been in Wuhan can participate in this trip
2) You are required to wear a mask during the bus ride
3) Please obtain green health QR code by searching “随申码“ in your alipay app.
4) If you have symptoms of flu such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, diarrea etc, please do not come to the trip and inform us in advance, we will refund your deposit.
Let’s have a fun and safe trip!
09:00 Leave from Zhongshan park
10:30 Arrive and start trekking, visit water forest
13:30 Coffee and ice cream break at a coffee shop
14:00 Keep trekking
16:30-17:00 Finish and go back
18:00-18:30 Arrive to Zhongshan park