* Enjoy the fresh air on a lake with the area of 10 square kilometers!
* Various fun activities in nature: kayaking, swimming, SUP
* Reconnect with nature
* Kayaking is fun way to work out!
* Meet new friends!
Qingshan lake in Zhejiang province is a large artificial lake with the are area of 10 square kilometers. It is a protected ecological area where birds sing on the branches and people come here to paint this magnificent view. More than 240 kinds of wild animals live here such as wild duck, pheasant, etc.
Kayaking level: begginer (no previous experience is needed)
Distance: 4.5 KM
Hours of hiking: 2 hours
Driving: 220 KM (3-4 hours)
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Shanghai Zhonghsan park|
|WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING|
How to book:
1) Fill up the booking form on our website: www.wannatravelshanghai.com/book-now/
2) Secure YOUR SEAT by transferring 200 RMB deposit
3) Send us the picture of the transaction and receive the confirmation
Cancelation policy: in case of cancelation, the deposit is not refundable and cannot be used for another trip unless the replacement has been provided.
07:30 Meet at Shanghai Zhonghsan park
11:30 Arrive and relax, have picnic near the lake
12:30 Warm up with the coach
13:00 Start kayaking in the base! Play a game and follow the coach for 4.5 KM kayaking. Free time to practice by yourself afterwards.
15:00 Finish kayaking and drive to the swimming/SUP spot
15:15 Enjo swimmng and try SUP if you like (there are 6 SUP boards)
16:30 Go back to Shanghai
20:30 Arrive to Shanghai Zhongshan park*
*Delays are possible due to the traffic