Mountain climbing has great popularity among outdoor sport fans. 4 Girls Mountain is believed to be one of the best domestic mountain climbing bases with picturesque mountain vista. Mountaineers can either choose No.1 Peak(5025m) or No.2 Peak (5276m) as your climbing destination. This entry level mountain climbing will be done under the guidance of local professional mountaineering guides with all the professional climbing gears provided. When you successfully complete the climbing, you will be rewarded with a certificate given by local mountaineering association.
High Quality & Free-worry Service
* Door to door service, Comfortable Mini Vehicle Private Transfer from your hotel to Destination
* Climbing technology and equipment all-inclusive
* Official certificate rewarded by mountaineering association
* Nutritious meal offered to support daily energy consume on high elevation outdoors.
* Professional Logistical support to mostly ensure the success of clamming
* Medical & Rescue Service to deal with the emergency
* Licensed mountaineering guides and supporting team, capable and with enough experience of assisting mountaineering above 6000m, a safe guarantee for the climbing.
* Mountaineering Insurance
June 1st – October 31st: 4800 rmb/person Single Room Supplement: 450 rmb
SELECT JUNE 1ST WHEN BOOKING, CHOOSE YOUR DATES LATER
|DEPARTURE TIME||See itinerary|
|WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING||See below|
Dressing and What to bring
- Waterproof hiking shoes
- Quick drying underwear, fleece underwear
- Jackets, Pants: requires a better waterproof breathability Down jacket
- One big Backpack (female 40L, male 50L), One small package
- Warm Goggles
- Camera with spared battery and memory card. No power at the Base Camp. The battery should be sufficient to maintain 20 hours
- Cash, Credit card does not work in here.
- Lipstick, sunscreen (HP30 or more), sunglasses,
- Waterproof gloves (must be thick), snow cover, 4-5 pairs of outdoor hiking socks, scarves, warm hat for cold weather.
How to book:
1) FIll up the booking form on our website: www.wannatravelshanghai.com/book-now/
2) Send us a copy of your passport
3) BOOK YOUR SEAT by making 50% downpayment (the other 50% of the price needs to be paid 10 days before the trip)
4) Receive confirmation by email
|Dates||April 28 – May 1, June 15 – 18|
DAY 01 Chengdu to 4 Girls Mountain Town (220KM, 4.5 hrs)
Your driver will pick you up in your hotel in the morning, leave Chengdu around 9:00am, then drive to 4-Girls Mountain Town. Rest in hotel and acclimatized the high altitude (3500m). Overnight in Local Hotel
DAY 02 Changping Valley Sightseeing and Altitude Acclimatizing (220KM, 4.5 hrs)
Touring Changping Valley, enjoy the view of forests, valleys, and snowy mountains. In the evening, take part in the meeting to learn next day climbing information. Overnight in Local Hotel
DAY 03 Hiking Up to Base Camp (7-8 hours, 18KM, 1000M ascending)
Hiking from the town to Base Camp through Haizi Valley, the valley is famous for this lakes and Alpine meadow. You are suggested to hire the horse (cost not included in package) for this hiking 18KM journey to save your energy for next day climbing. Camping or live in local woodhouse
DAY 04 Climbing Up to Peak, then back to town (5 hours, 4KM, 835M ascending)
Get up in early morning, climbing up to the peak with the assistance by tour guide and support team. Normally It takes about 3 hours to reach the peak. Then walking down to the Base Camp and going back to hotel. Overnight in Local Hotel
DAY 05 4-Girls Mountain Town back to Chengdu (220KM, 4.5 hrs)
Leave the town at about 9:00am, driving back to Chengdu and arrive in Chengdu at about 13:00, end the trip.